Daring cooks Feb 2011 : Cold soba salad and tempura

WOW..........yumm !!


We really liked the combinations. I found it very easy to make and I made a vegan version of tempura which came out well and tasted as good.

I will definitely make this again !

I thank Lisa for challenging us with this Noodle dish from Japan. I simply loved this challenge. The best and the most enjoyable part of the challenge was eating it :P

I just followed the recipe given here, scaled it down and made it vegan (egg free) and vegetarian for us. I also did not find any soba noodles, so I used the regular noodles that is easily available in the Asian food section here.


Some pics (taken in a real hurry !!) of our Japanese lunch.






Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any suggestions you have.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Have a great time !!

Popular Posts